Reporting a security vulnerability
Have you identified a security vulnerability on one or more of our devices? Please report it to [email protected]
Please note our repair centre is not located at this address. In case you would like to submit a return or repair request, get in touch with Customer Support.
How to report a security vulnerability
If you have identified a security vulnerability on one or more of our devices, please report it to [email protected] and provide us with the following information:
- Product name affected.
- Software version(s) affected.
- Steps to reproduce the issue.
- A PoC (Proof of Concept) or exploit, if available.
- Workaround found, if applicable.
- Disclosure plans, if any.
KEEP IN MIND
- During the investigation and resolution phase, it is recommended not to disclose any information about the vulnerability and/or exploits connected to it, to avoid third parties using the security issue for malicious purposes.
- We will keep you informed about the status of the investigation and when a resolution is ready.